Traditional Camp Includes:
- Our famous 1000-foot zip line.
- Delicious meals, comfortable lodging, and all activity equipment and supplies.
- Laundry services for campers staying more than one week.
- Two morning workshop selections and one Out of Camp Trip or New Adventure per week at no extra charge. Click here to download a guide to morning workshop and adventure selections.
- Over 50 activities ranging from whitewater rafting to farm animal care to rock climbing to music classes. Something for everyone!
A Day at Camp
Mornings are set aside for our activity workshops. Workshops allow in-depth exploration and skill building through participation in the same activity each day for one period. These activities are intended to spark the creative spirit. Campers choose two workshops per week.
7:15 AM: Polar Bear Plunge!
8:00 AM: Breakfast
9:00 AM: Morning Workshop #1
10:45 AM: Morning Workshop #2
12:30 PM: Lunch
Afternoons include a wide variety of activities within your age group or with your cabin. Afternoons are also when Out of Camp Trips and New Adventures happen! Each afternoon at camp is different and offers new experiences to try and enjoy.
1:15 PM: Rest Time
2:00 PM: Cabin Activities, Out of Camp Trips, and New Adventures
4:00 PM: Snack Time
4:15 PM: Camper Choice
5:15 PM: Cabin Activity Time
6:30 PM: Dinner
Evenings allow for cabin groups and units to enjoy a variety of games and events in the cool mountain twilight. Capture the Flag, Gaga, kickball, night hikes, talent shows, star gazing, and campfire programs are just a few of the ways to make memories at the end of each day.
7:15 PM: Evening Activity
8:30 PM: Return to Cabins
9:00 PM: Lights Out for Younger Campers
10:00 PM: Lights Out for Older Campers
“My son seemed completely at peace, having shrugged off the stresses of his young years and fully embraced the spirit of being in the beautiful mountains. He pushed his limits, tried mountain boarding and did the Polar Bear Plunge every day for two weeks. We were so proud of him.”