- Camp Hidden Meadows WILL NOT SELL OR RENT ANY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION TO ANYONE.
- Camp Hidden Meadows will not disclose your personal information to any third party unless required by law or with your prior consent.
- We safeguard information about you according to established and commercially reasonable security standards and procedures.
- Certain private areas of the Camp Hidden Meadows website are password protected, and intended only for users affiliated with camp (e.g., alumni, parents, campers).
- Camp Hidden Meadows will delete or change any personal information we have about you upon your request.
Personal information is information that personally identifies you. Camp Hidden Meadows will ask for your name, email address, address and phone number during the registration and/or request for information process. Camp Hidden Meadows will ask for credit card information if you wish to purchase goods or services offered on our website. In addition, if you are seeking potential employment with Camp Hidden Meadows, you may be asked to provide other personal information (such as a social security number)..
Cookies are a technology which can be used to provide you with tailored information from a web site. A cookie is an element of data that a web site can send to your browser, which may then store it on your system. You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie, giving you the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the Camp Hidden Meadows website.
Camp Hidden Meadows
Phone: (304) 456-5191
Fax: (304) 456-4184